Several sessions at this weekend's EcoFarm conference in Pacific Grove, Calif., will feature UC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program- and program-funded research.
We are looking forward to celebrating the program's 25th anniversary with our EcoFarm friends and UC Davis colleagues, including 10 UC Davis students in attendance with the help of Agricultural Sustainability Institute travel scholarships.
You are encouraged to attend UC SAREP and ASI events at EcoFarm.
- Join us to celebrate SAREP's 25th anniversary at a reception on Thursday evening.
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 8-10 p.m., Kiln room. The reception is open to anyone attending the EcoFarm conference.
Food hubs and value-based supply chains, plenary session
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 3:30-5 p.m.
Friends of UC SAREP are participating in sessions at EcoFarm that are sure to be interesting and informative. Check out:
- Immigration is always an Issue!
- Featuring George Daniels III, Richard Hobbs, and Dave Runsten
- Thursday, Feb 2, 8:30am
- Grazing Systems: From set stock to mob grazing, and everything in between
- Moderated by Roger Ingram, UC Cooperative extension
- Thursday, Feb. 2 10:30am
- On farm habitat diversity for bees and beneficials
- Featuring John Anderson, Hedgerow farms
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 10:30am