- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Viewpoints: Scientists are rising to the challenges of drought
August 11, 2014 - Tom Tomich collaborated with the Union of Concerned Scientists on an op-ed for the Sacramento Bee to accompany the 2014 Ecological Society of America conference in Sacramento.
Campus-grown produce is the pride of UC Davis
June 1, 2014 - The Sacramento Bee - Russell Ranch and the Student Farm were both mentioned in a recent Sacramento Bee story on UC Davis’ campus grown products.
Farming Frontier: Field day harnesses new information tech for growers
June 1, 2014 - Outlook Magazine - ASI wrote an article on Russell Ranch’s Field Day for the College of Agriculture and Environmental Science’s Outlook Magazine.
- Upcoming Events
Can sustainable intensification feed the world?
Multipurpose room, student community center
Save The Date - Tour Bay Area Markets by Bus
The 3rd Rustici Rangeland Science Symposium
UC Davis Conference Center
California Climate & Agriculture Summit