- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog Recent Blogs
- Sep 30 Farm to Fork
- Sep 23 Welcome Back
- Jul 11 Food systems literature and research in one, easy-to-navigate location
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Cultivating connections between farmers and food buyers
November 4, 2013 - UC ANR Food Blog - Coverage of UC SAREP's "workshops on wheels" to connect new farmers with produce buyers.
New farmers meet produce distributors
September 9, 2013 - Capital Press - UC SAREP's David Visher is featured in this article about the "workhop on wheels" that SAREP hosted to help new farmers connect with wholesale produce buyers.
Gail Feenstra on Capital Public Radio's Insight
October 24, 2013 - Capital Public Radio - Hear Gail Feenstra of the UC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program discuss sustainable food systems and the significance of Food Day on Capital Public Radio's Insight.
- Upcoming Events
Professor William C. Clark at ASI Distinguished Speaker Series
Multi-purpose room, Student Community Center, UC Davis
Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA