- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog Recent Blogs
- Jan 15 Linking Knowledge with Action for Sustainaibility: ASI Distinguished Speaker William C. Clark
- Sep 30 Farm to Fork
- Sep 23 Welcome Back
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Isao Fujimoto fosters student tradition of agricultural action
February 14, 2014 - The California Aggie. Tom Tomich is featured in this Cal Aggie article about long-time sustainable agriculture proponent, Isao Fujimoto, and his contributions to UC Davis.
Cultivating connections between farmers and food buyers
November 4, 2013 - UC ANR Food Blog - Coverage of UC SAREP's "workshops on wheels" to connect new farmers with produce buyers.
New farmers meet produce distributors
September 9, 2013 - Capital Press - UC SAREP's David Visher is featured in this article about the "workhop on wheels" that SAREP hosted to help new farmers connect with wholesale produce buyers.
- Upcoming Events
Perspectives on Race, Ethnicity, Class, and Gender in the Food system
Student Community Center, Room D, UC Davis
From Science to Storytelling: effective communication for policy change
Big Hanna Room, Asmundson Hall, UC Davis
Gail Feenstra to speak at National eXtension Conference