The Institute provides leadership for research, teaching, outreach & extension efforts in agricultural and food systems sustainability at the Davis Campus and throughout the UC system. Find out more.
This year’s field day is all about nitrogen. Come learn field-level efficiency techniques from farmers and hear about recent research in nitrogen cycling at the farm level and state level.
Russell Ranch Sustainable Agriculture Facility is poised to provide critical data that will help feed the world’s growing population while stewarding the environment. We invite you to join us.
California researchers and students are working together to develop innovative ways to feed the world without depleting our resources. Find out more.
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog Featured Reports
- Farm to School St Paul case study
- Values-Based Supply Chain Annotated Bibliography - Updated April 2012
- Journal of Lifecycle Assessment - Carbon footprint and air emissions for US honey production
- Food Hubs and Values Based Aggregation and Distribution: A Toolkit for California Farmers and Ranchers
Connect with ASI
You can get involved and help ASI and its affiliated programs thrive and succeed. Click here to help.